Job Position: Sales Representative
Qualification: BBA / MBA
Experience: 2+ years of marketing and sales closure experience. Preferably should have knowledge of digital marketing
Job Location: Hubballi
As a Sales Representative at Shopgro, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using Shopgro software. Work with the Business Development team to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the Shopgro software and successfully sell the Shopgro value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
Skills and Expertise:
- 2 - 3 years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quickly identify the hyperlocal marketing need of our prospective customers for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with Shopgro's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of Shopgro's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
Interested candidates email Resumes to email@example.com with subject as job title you are applying.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.
We are located at
Next to Airport, Opp to Gokul Village, Gokul Road, Hubballi, Karnataka.