Market Research Analyst
Job Position: Market Research Analyst
Qualification: MBA (Preferably with good knowledge of digital marketing)
Experience: 0 - 2 years of experience required
Job Location: Hubballi
Entry-level research position at shopgro. The role is to conduct research in various categories and build a quality collection of interesting brands and SMB's. categories that we focus on include Personal care, Home and Kitchen appliance, etc.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successful market research & lead generation. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Aptitude for the organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Technical ability in using HTML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic
Skills and Expertise:
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research in the assigned categories
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager
Interested candidates email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as job title you are applying.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.
We are located at
Next to Airport, Opp to Gokul Village, Gokul Road, Hubballi, Karnataka.