The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects that contain embedded technology to communicate and sense or interact with their internal states or the external environment. The future of IoT has the potential to be limitless. Advances to the industrial internet will be accelerated through increased network agility, integrated artificial intelligence (AI) and the capacity to deploy and automate use cases at hyperscale. The potential is not just in enabling billions of devices simultaneously but leveraging the huge volumes of actionable data which can automate diverse business processes. Through this workshop we would like to start our journey towards creating a SMART BHARAT ecosystem.
Who can apply? Anyone who is interested in learning about the Internet of Things.
Venue: Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road, Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
- Hands on training in designing and developing IoT Projects
- Project and Case Study based training program
- Visit ESDM Cluster and learn about PCB Designing & Manufacturing
- Exposure to the Startup Ecosystem
- Opportunities for Networking with the vibrant student community at DS
- Get access to the paid IoT Lab services for future projects.
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT)
- Introduction to Arduino microcontroller and Node MCU
- Basics of programming for Arduino and Python
- Introduction to sensor technology
- Basics of IoT Communication Protocols
- Basics of IoT Cloud Technology
- Best practices of Electronics Project Development
- IoT product development for day-to-day problems
- A lot of Case Studies and Mini Projects
We are located at
Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road,
Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.