We charge equity of 2% or an annual fee of Rs. 80,000/-
Focused approach building abilities of founder, enabling founders
to achieve milestones by providing an ecosystem
Founders are driven by the passion to solve problems through startups, however, they need a supportive environment that brings together the resources required to enable their growth. While such supportive ecosystems are available in growing metro cities, founders hailing from Bharat (rural and semi-urban India) as well as aiming to impact Bharat lack these local supportive ecosystems.
Over the last decade, we have engaged deeply with people from Bharat, brought together different enablers and have supported founders to bring innovative solutions that have been creating impact for people. Our ecosystem has been built to offer founders with knowledge from experts, access to industry/market exposure, peer entrepreneur community, connects to enablers such as government, industries, funds and a world-class infrastructure made available to them.
The incubation program offers curated support for our founders supporting the needs of market exposure, knowledge, networks and access to opportunities at the right time. Founders who go through the program will be able to build their skills and abilities and accelerate the startup's growth to the market.
Founder Focussed Learning Labs
- The founders have access to curated learning labs that founders on founder growth, business model building, GTM approach, funding readiness, startup compliances, financial practices and more
Dedicated Mentor Support
- Dedicated and personalized guidance from experienced industry mentors focusing on the founder and the startup journey
- Hands-on working sessions that enable founder with an increased access to right know-how in building their journey to market
- Uniqueness is that a founder gets to develop solutions with their target customers in Bharat and brings early market exposure to ensure a problem-solution fit and traction among customers.
- Founders undergo extensive coaching to bring together all elements that make them attractive and qualify to raise funds through our networks.
Idea to Prototype Labs
- State of the art facilities for product development are made available to founders to convert their ideas into products with the latest equipment available at our Idea to Prototype labs.
- Access our growing community of peers who focus on bringing solutions to Bharat. Our community engagement activities and offerings enable founders to access resources post their program periods
- Integrated offerings from our corporate partners such as AWS, Google for Startups, Zoho and more
With Deshpande Startups, I have been able to turn my idea into reality. We built our product using the facilities at the labs, and the mentors working with us have helped us evolve our business model and GTM. Our efforts have been accelerated through access to funding from Deshpande Startups.
Fala Tech - Founder
I'm absolutely delighted to be a part of the incubation program at DS. There's a rich pool of startup enablers and domain-specific mentors who were able to support me in Business Mentoring and build our approach to the market. The access to funding at the right time has helped us immensely in our growth.
Rapture - Founder
My Entrepreneurship Journey began at Deshpande Startups from the point of improving the credibility of our solution to scaling the business. The support has helped us develop our technology further, revise our GTM thanks to our mentors in the program, after which we were able to build market traction. We also received coaching on funding readiness through which we have been able to raise both grant and seed funding.
Kosha - Founder
Starting up at Deshpande Startups, Docketrun has taken the journey from idea to market through different programs at Deshpande Startups. We were able to build our business and, through the support received, gained customer traction. The coaching and guidance have helped us be part of accelerator programs and raise funds through grants and investments.
DocketRun - Founder
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s is how it works:
Step 1: Apply for our Pitching contest.
Step 2: After submitting the application, please send your business deck to email@example.com
Step 3: Applications will be evaluated and shortlisted by a committee of experts
Step 4: Shortlisted startups will be given the opportunity to pitch their business plan virtually in front of our panel.
Step 5: The results will be announced shortly after the pitch and selected startups will be onboarded to the program.
The incubation program supports startups for 12 months, founders will be able to access alumni benefits and leverage our ecosystem for the next 2 years period.
We are located at
Foundation For Sandboxstartup Initiatives, Next to International Airport, Gokul Road,
Opp. to Gokul Village, Hubballi, Karnataka, INDIA - 580030
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.