Associate - ESDM
Job Position: Associate - ESDM
Organization: Deshpande Startups
Experience: 4-6 years
Education: Diploma E&C (Experience must be in SMT)
Job Location: Hubballi
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Skills and Requirements
- Good Communication skill.
- Knowledge of design & manufacturing.
- Knowledge of TQM & IPC 610 quality standard.
- Knowledge of SMT Machine Operation & Programming.
- Knowledge of overall production cycle.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ability to Program and Operate all SMT equipment, including Printer and Pick and Place Machine, to place components according to IPC 610 standards and inspect using microscope with manual.
- Program and Operate Reflow Oven, as well as develop Oven Profiles.
- Inspect printing and component placement and ensure proper corrections are acknowledged/performed.
- Responsible for working with Design Engineers to improve manufacturability.
- Responsible for Continuous Product Manufacturability Improvements including Corrective Action and Six-Sigma and/or other problem solving methodologies in a manufacturing environment.
- Write, Evaluate and Control process control production procedures for SMT Design to ISO 9001:2015 specifications.
- Prepare Assembly Documentation, as well as Maintain Assembly Libraries.
- When needed perform all routine maintenance necessary for all of the SMT equipment technical Requirements.
- Overall manufacturing process knowledge.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.
We are located at
Next to Airport, Opp to Gokul Village, Gokul Road, Hubballi, Karnataka.